This website offers online classes to help sharpen students’ skills in math, science, computer programming, history, art, economics and more. This allows the students to work at their own pace in the skill areas they choose.
• Test your geography knowledge - clickable map quizzes
• World leaders and historical leaders quizzes
• Flags of the world quizzes - clickable flag quizzes - to learn and test yourself
• Art quizzes - learn and test yourself on famous works and artists
• Online math practice and generated worksheets
• Buy it with the Little Farmer - practice counting money
• Games for Kids - Sneak some learning into your children's games and activities
“TED is a global community, welcoming people from every discipline and culture who seek a deeper understanding of the world. We believe passionately in the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and, ultimately, the world. On TED.com, we're building a clearinghouse of free knowledge from the world's most inspired thinkers — and a community of curious souls to engage with ideas and each other, both online and at TED and TEDx events around the world, all year long.”
This website offers assistance for students grades K-12 in any basic academic subject along with ACT/SAT daily quizzes.
We create content and games for our website with these goals:
1) To add sound and visual effects to make learning fun and more memorable.
2) To design games with many difficulty levels so that players will continue to be challenged no matter how far they progress.
3) To provide games that will exercise players' brains